Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pizza Mystery Solved!

At the risk of sounding like a complete dingbat (not true 99.9% of the time!) - Patricia Hoffman is my administrative assistant! I share her with my boss and several other peers! She goes by Tricia so I was completely thrown for a loop with the name Patricia! Sorry to my Secret Pal for any confusion this may have caused... and YES, we already tried these pizzas and they were like HEAVEN! I totally recommend Gino's East Pizza from Chicago! :) Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Laura,

Let me know whenever you get the urge for a Gino's East Pizza. I live about 5 miles away from one and they are the BEST!

tocspaw said...

I'm so jealous - we went there on our last trip to Chicago, and I've been craving it ever since!

Leigh and Anthony said...

You have a great assistant.