Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Last Secret Pal Gift!


Thanks to my secret pal! She has taken very good care of me over the last three months. This last gift was very fun. A few weeks ago she sent an "Amazing Message Plant". The directions say that when the plant grows, it will reveal a message!

Yesterday we received a sweet Easter themed gift that included a sweet & adorable dress, The Velveteen Rabbit, jelly beans and cute barrettes. The card said that I should have figured out who my secret pal was through the prior gift (amazing message plant). I realized then that I had been lazy (or nauseous from the pregnancy!!) and not planted the plant yet! Needless to say, I rushed to it and followed the directions! I assume it will reveal a name. I am so sorry I didn't do that before. Your fun idea is great!
I can't wait to find out who my pal has been. She has treated me well. The gifts have been adorable and fun, and she has sent me numerous encouraging emails. Her time, effort, and thoughtfulness are so very appreciated. This exchange was lots of fun! I enjoyed being Lisa's pal as well!

Many thanks,
Rebecca

No comments: