Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thank you is not enough......


I have the most thoughtful, lovely, wonderful secret pal!!! Words cannot describe how heartfelt this months gifts were. My pal sent me a "Lilly Box", the most beautiful assortment of personalized gifts for our daughter. There was a super soft and very cute taggie blanket and ball, a beautiful pillow case, a bib that said "I love my ge ge", darling bloomers with ladybugs, a red keepsake box, red ladybug goodies from Gymboree, and Vanilla scented botanical. The most wonderful part of all of this, is that most of it was hand- made by my pal! Everything was stitched with love! To see "Lilly" so beautifully embroidered on things brought me to tears. I was beyond thrilled, and deeply moved. Thank you so so so much. You are absolutely wonderful.

love, Ashley

No comments: