Tuesday, August 21, 2007

THANK YOU ROBIN!!




I am so grateful to have had Robin as my Secret Pal the past three months. Due to our traveling last month, Robin sent our July package this week and once again, she outdid herself! For Joseph there was this awesome Spy kit (which by the way, he's been asking for) and I was waiting til' his bday to get so thanks from all of us for that!!! For Mimi there was 2 beautiful box sets of Boynton books. I am so excited for these - these are books we have never read and they look great! Today another great surprise came - a huge tin from the Popcorn Factory filled with all sorts of goodies. Hate to admit but it's almost half gone!!! We've been home all day cleaning out our playroom :) This was just what we needed to munch on!
~~~ Robin - the gifts were all incredible and very much appreciated but even more so, I feel I have made a friend that through this journey to our children will last forever. I hope to one day meet you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
For some reason I can't upload the picture of the great tin from Popcorn Factory - ugh!!! Trust me is was great - the lid said ""hang in there Kowalski Family, Mimi will be home soon." Thank you again Robin!

No comments: