Friday, October 26, 2007

My SP Rocks!!!

Thanks so much to my very secret pal for the wonderful package that arrived on my doorstep yesterday!! The box was chock full of beautifully wrapped goodies - the picture below doesn't do it justice. In keeping with the theme of "Family Photos", my pal sent not one, not two, but three (count 'em!) photo albums. I love the little photo key chain with the Chinese character for Love on it. It will be the perfect place to carry around a referral photo (if we ever get one!).
D.'s favorite thing were the bibs (well, after the chocolate - not pictured here because it was promptly consumed). The doll is just precious - her body filled with hair bands is too cute! And, I'm sure the bookmark will get lots of use!
Thanks again for all of the special treasures - you outdid yourself. I hope you know how very appreciated you are!!

1 comment:

Daniella said...

I'm glad you liked everything Heather. I was really worried that the chocolates wouldn't make it when I found out you were still having 90 degree temps where you live :) Happy one year LID my friend.