Sunday, May 27, 2007

Taste of China Extra Special Package!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting, I was on vacation and then got hit with a very serious GI virus. :(

Needless to say, this very special package helped to cheer me right up and has inspired me to get my strength back so I could share my fabulous goodies! My very thoughtful Secret Pal included treats for me, my baby girl and three pooches...

For me - an adorable custom made apron and Chinese cookbook (hubbie is all over this already!). For baby girl - a super cute sundress with matching bloomers and sweet bib asking "Got Congee?" - I laughed out loud! And for the pooches - stuffed toys and fortune cookie treats. They asked me if we could keep this pal forever and were very sad when I told them "No, but let's enjoy her while we can!'. :)

My Secret Pal is also becoming a dear friend and has been very thoughtful and consistent in her communications with me - much appreciated and I look forward to getting to know her even better.


No comments: