Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal ~






Today we came home to a big ol' package on our step. What fun we had opening it - everything was so beautifully wrapped that I didn't even want to open it - well I did want to open it really badly but it really was beautiful. Inside our package was the most precious tea set for Mimi - that plays I'm a Little Teacup - the first thing Joseph said was "that was the song I loved when I was a baby". Yes it was, every morning Joe would make tea and when the tea pot went off, we would sing that song. We are so looking forward to Mimi having tea parties with this awesome set. Joseph was happy as a clam that he received 2 packages - K'nex Safari and K'nexosauros. Perfect gifts for him - he is such a builder and loves this type of toy. He actually doesn't have any K'nex so we are looking forward to starting these tomorrow. Thank you so much Secret Pal for spoiling us with this wonderful package and for all the great e-cards I have received this month. It's been fun getting to know you - whoever you are :)

No comments: