Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thank You Sweet Secret Pal.

First I would like to say Sorry for being a slow poke about Posting,
But DH and Myself Are Grossly sick with the dreaded stomach flu and on Bed rest.

But I just can't say enough Thank You's to my Secret Pal.

She sent Us Yummy Chocolate (She made me promise to share)

Then She Gave us a Beautiful hanging frame set that is now hanging in my upstairs hallway.

A Baby Einstein Teething ring and Photo Album that is so going with us to China.

And a set of Back Yardagains Bobble heads (that I had to pry out of niece's little hands)

And my Personal Favorite a Book called my Baby's 1st Tattoo's.
Which just may be the funniest thing I have ever read .

We absolutely loved it!!!!

And a Beautiful heartfelt Card that meant a lot to me.

PS, I will post a picture of my lovely treasures as soon as i can find that darn charger for the camera.

No comments: