Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wonderful Gifts!!!



My secret pal is beyond wonderful! I got home to a box on my porch and couldn't wait to tear it open. There were a total of 5 packages and an envelope requesting to be opened last. There was a gift for each of the boys (Spider Man and Schrek puzzles). The boys are putting them together as I type.


There were two packages for Diana and my heart skipped a beat when I read the tag that said "Diana Marie". Although that will be one of her middle names I don't think I have ever heard/seen the names together in reference to my little girl to be. Anyway there was a sweet outfit in one box and the CUTEST tic-tac-toe set I have ever seen. Its a soft turtle board with Velcro turtles and ladybug circles for the X's and O's. Can't wait to see her playing with it with her brothers!


For me there was an awesome cookbook that I can't wait to go through and start making recipes from. Its called Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. Also for our family there was a Blockbuster gift card. I am sure we have have some fun family movie nights with it!


Secret Pal....Thank you again for the wonderful gifts. It has been so much fun getting to know you this past month!!!


Lisa

1 comment:

tocspaw said...

What a cute tic-tac-toe set!!