Monday, January 22, 2007

I have the best secret pal!

THANK YOU so much, secret pal, for everything! The pink girlie overall bag is too cute! And you bought her first booties. I can't help but just hold them. My boys can tell you I am very much a foot tickler. The panda bear is precious - another first! The "faith" ornament was a very thoughtful gift and will be on our tree this year. My absolute favorite was the unique cookie cutters - China and a Ladybug! And you included cookie mix and decorating icing with them! There's nothing I love more than baking with my little guys! I can't wait to bake with my daughter - the thought brings tears to my eyes. I can see her in her little apron learning to stir the batter. I will post a picture of our cookie masterpieces.

It was so thoughful of you to include something for Logan and Nathan too! The Chewbacca pez were a big hit. The 3-D insect puzzles are at this minute being assembled. They send a big thank you!


No comments: