Friday, January 26, 2007

I have the Most Thoughful Secret Pal....


I wanted to say Thank You for all that you do.

After being forced out of my house during Christmas eve and forced to find a new place to live during the Holidays.

Which I can tell you is enough to to drive you tears daily.

You have been my shining star secret pal.
You didn't even know my situation, But all your cards have been the only highlight of my day.

I wish i could share pictures with you all of the lovely hot pink scarf and beautiful picture of a chinese zodiac coin and chinese writing behind it, and a card that made me cry.

It is just Stunning and I'm sure will look amazing in my new home.

My camera is somewhere buried in storage bin but when i can find it i will post.

I also wanted to Thank : Andrea Wan/Brenda Stevens/Andrea Yochum for the Squishes and sentiments.

And I wanted to say to Heather, boy do I understand and you and your family are in my prayers....

XOXO Dee
DH Rob
LID 10/09/06

No comments: