Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Secret Pal Rocks!

I'm trying to get the digital camera from my sister to take pictures of the cool stuff my secret pal sent me. In the meantime, I'll describe the goodies that brightened my day.

I received a pair of adorable booties that I cannot believe anyone's feet are small enough to fit into, two bibs that made me giggle with the slogans. A pink hairbow that I hope my future daughter lets me put in her hair. I love that stuff. :)

The best part is a Dora the Explorer doll in a Chinese outfit with a friendship bracelet, just like in the video. My niece made me watch the Dora All Around the World video recently and kept pointing out how they went to see China. She kept telling me, "That is where your baby is coming from! Maybe she knows Dora!" I had better hide this doll away until my child gets here or she might disappear!

I've been crazy with work and I really appreciate the cards and gifts from my secret pal. Thank you!

Robin

No comments: