Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thank you to my Secret Pal!!!!

What a wonderful Valentines Day eve for us here in sunny Florida! We came home to a wonderful package that was so incredible that thank you doesn't seem enough! Secret Pal, you are so thoughtful and so much thought goes in to your gifts that it brings tears to my eyes. We all arrived home together and saw the package on the front porch and we had such a good time opening it and Ms. Boo got to join in on the fun as well. Let me start with the fact that we all got chocolate kisses - yeah, we love chocolate and there were chocolate Twizzlers also - half the bag is gone already! In each package with our kisses there were red thread bracelets for each of us - this was a very touching and special moment for us to all tie them on each other. Joseph said, he will not take his off until MRK comes home - Joe and I felt the same way! I got a special treat of wonderful creams and bubble bath - love it all, can't wait to use them! Joseph was more than estatic that he now has an "expecting a lil sis from China 2007" t-shirt - I don't know how I'm getting it off him tomorrow for school!! Joe loved, loved, loved the "I Love Daddy" bib - too cute!!!! Now for MRK, the "my first doll" is awesome and so soft, definitely coming to China with us - the monkey socks - oh my goodness, where did you find them!!!! Those are her first socks, by the way! The books are so great and went straight on MRK's book shelf, after we read them first ! We also used the valentines stamps to make some Valentine cards tonight and look forward to using them with MRK - maybe next Valentines day? Let's hope :) Secret Pal, you are awesome and have made the last 2 months so special - thank you from the bottom of our hearts - enjoy the slide show!
Daniella, Joe, Joseph & Ms. Boo....
PS - I made a slide show with rock you but it won't let me post it here b/c we are not using the "new blogger" - hmmm... Go to my blog to see my awesome gifts.... www.kowalskijourney.blogspot.com
Daniella

1 comment:

mandt said...

Daniella,
The picture of you guys holding hands with the red thread bracelets on made me tear up! How absolutely sweet!
Terri