Friday, February 16, 2007

Thanks again secret pal!!


Just wanted to say thanks again for my most fabulous Feb. gifts! You are so thoughtful. First, I received a beautiful, custom made tote with my name on it. As if that wasn't enough, the next day arrived a box full of valentine goodies. I love the ladybug outfit and can't wait until my bundle of love is wearing it. The piggybank with hearts on it is already in her room. The gift bag (so cute) was filled with yummy white chocolate covered fortune cookies (not pictured because I already ate them), beautiful chopsticks, sweet stuffed panda, chinese rubber duckies, and heart shaped cards. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Secret pal, you are the best and I am so very lucky!
Ashley

2 comments:

tocspaw said...

I love the tote bag!! I'm so jealous :-)
Heather in AZ

Unknown said...

I'm jealous too! That is quite a gift! Very cute.

~Rebecca