Thursday, December 20, 2007

THANK YOU DANIELLA!!!

I have the most incredible pal. In this month's box, Daniella shared her holiday tradition with us by including a copy of "The Night Before Christmas". I remember reading this book with my family growing up, and I'm sure we'll enjoy reading it with our daughter as well. Also in the box were a super cute Tag Blanket (Daniella - did you make this?), a gorgeous Christmas ornament, and Christmas kitchen towels. Our daughter will look adorable wearing the Santa bib and hat (something tells me a Santa hat = good bribery pictures for teenage years)! Lastly, since Daniella knows I've been missing the ocean, she sent a book of wise quotes from the sea. It's perfect. D.'s hogging the digital camera right now, but I wanted to go ahead and post a THANK YOU in the meantime.

Daniella, I've so enjoyed getting to know you better over the last few months. May we continue to build our friendship over this long wait and beyond. Thanks for being such a wonderful, thoughtful, pal!!!

No comments: