Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank You Dee Kelley!!!

I was truly SURPRISED to learn my Secret Pal #3 was Dee Kelley! We returned last evening from spending Christmas with our son in Guatemala and I was exhausted... but not too exhausted to open my final SP#3 package! ;)



Dee sent thoughtful and lovely presents for my whole family:
  • Delicious chocolates for me and Dan
  • Delicious bones for the pooches - Brody, Alfie and Katie
  • Rattles and books for our angel daughter from China and our angel son Dominic from Guatemala
  • Adorable Dora the Explorer doll dressed for an adventure in China
  • Fun scrapbook stuff for the pooches photo album
  • As always, a gorgeous custom card

Thank you Dee for being such an amazing and supportive Secret Pal! I seriously had no idea who you were and am THRILLED I learned more about you. I look forward to continuing our blossoming friendship! Happy New Year!



No comments: