Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank You Laura Vela!

Thank you sooooo much Laura for spoiling me and my family the past three months! It has been so much fun getting to know you. I know we have formed the beginnings of a lifetime friendship! Can't wait to find out more about you now that I know its you!

This month Laura got my family a snowman filled with yummy treats. I have already dove into the popcorn! Also there was a beautiful picture frame on a pedestal that I am picturing Diana's referral looking fabulous in! As always Diana got a cute outfit. This one is red velour and will look soooo cute on her during the holidays! My computer that I download pictures from is being repaired but I will post pictures when I can.

Laura, Thank you again for being such a wonderful secret pal! My family really appreciates all you have done. I especially as you know have loved all the encouragement you have sent my way!

Lisa

No comments: