Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun in the Sun and then some!

WOW! I received my Fun in the Sun package today and my socks (flip flops) are knocked off! Look at all this amazing stuff, my pal is so thoughtful and generous, not to mention she has an amazing taste level! :)


Where to start??? For moi, a gorgeous lavender tote with beach ball tag and amazing smelling Lemon Martini candle. I will soak in my tub tonight after Jazzercise and light that right up! For moi and hubster - mojito mix! We will enjoy those in the pool this weekend. For our baby girl - not one, not two, but three adorable outfits:
  1. Watermelon onesie that says "Sweet" with matching socks

  2. Duckie hooded bath robe and towel - I love ducks!

  3. Pink butterfly pool robe with matching sun hat

She also sent a Baby Einstein CD with lullabies that I can't wait to play for our baby!

My lovie Pal also remembered my four legged babies once again and BOY are they THRILLED! They each got their own carton of Milk and Cookies treats. Here is a picture of them chowing down. I told them "You guys are so-o-o-o-o spoiled!" and they replied "Mmm hmmmm, what's your point?". ;)

Thank you Secret Pal, this has been such a fun experience for me and I sincerely appreciate all you do for me and my family!!!

No comments: