Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What a great pal I have!


Today we received a great "Fun in the Sun" package! My SP is a very crafty person. She made the cutest card with stick-on flip-flops and a lunch box decorated with "Beach fun" stick-ons. Inside the lunch box is delicious was delicious crunchy peanut butter and chewy banana candy. Yum! The whole family partook!

Also included was the sweetest bunny wearing a cherry sundress. The pink sunsuit and matching sunglasses also have cherries, and Sophie and her bunny will look so cute together. I just love the little frog, ladybug and butterfly hair clippies. I can't wait to do her hair! The cucumber melon bath gel and body lotion & the scented lip balms are going to the beach with me next week! I have dibs on the grapefruit, coconut, peach and raspberry! The boys also picked out their favorites.

Thanks again to my awesome Pal!!
Terri

No comments: