Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Secret Pal Rocks!!

I just have to shout out a huge THANK YOU to my pal for sending the most incredible gift. Since I don't have a digital camera yet, a description of the goodies will have to do.

My pal sent fun Asian cartoon stationery, including cards, papers and sticker (I love stickers even though I never know what to do with them!). Adding a little "taste of China" to the package were packets of Chinese spices, and a really neat box containing a "takeout for two" kit, complete with recipes and mini-chopsticks.

Our little one will be dressed in style in her new purple feathered tiara and cute printed bib, and she'll be wrapped up in luxury in her incredibly soft new blanket.

Let's see - have I forgotten anything? Ah, yes - a Dora the Explorer doll (which, btw, is the first toy we've received!), a great sippy cup, a wonderful scented candle...it truly was like Christmas as Damon and I pored through the treasures in the box.

Thank you so much for being such a thoughtful pal, and more importantly, such a good friend!! We feel so spoiled!

Heather

No comments: