Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks Secret Pal


You made my day! I received such wonderful gifts in my "Fun In The Sun" package. The picture really doesn't do it justice. Your note was so thoughtful, and I loved the beach scene photo. My pal even wrapped the gifts and added handmade letters, spelling out our daughter's name. Inside was the CUTEST bathing suit (it has ruffles!) and matching cover-up from Gymboree. A Pool Party Fun Set that included a beach towel, a sun hat, shades, and a shovel. I'm ready for the beach, and our little one is going to look like a million bucks! As if that wasn't enough, she sent a lavender (my favorite scent) Hatbox filled with soap, shower gel, body lotion, and soap leaves. Thank you so much for everything. Your gifts are wonderful, and so are you!!

Ashley

No comments: