Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Beautiful and thoughtful gifts

Three weeks ago we received our gifts from our secret pal. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post on the blog. I've had a crazy month. They gifts are perfect. They bring a smile to our faces everytime we look at them. I love everything, but the Baby Love soft book is particularly adorable. We will definitely put it in a special place in our baby's room. Our gift also included a delicious package of licorice, but it didn't make it the three weeks it took me to post.

Thanks again for being such a kind and thoughtful friend. I really appreicate all of the time, energy and love you put into every package and message you send me.

For some reason I'm not able to add a picture. I'm going to post this now and work on putting up a picture tomorrow.

Sorry!

Love,
Leigh

No comments: