Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Secret Pal was Denise Woolley


Denise was my secret pal and she was the BEST...She sent me emails, extra gifts and was very thoughtful with all the gifts and also VERY generous! The first gift I received was an extra special one because it was a CD of my favorite Christian band, Newsboys... it is one I did not have and it is now my FAVORITE and also my boys' favorite CD too... We are on Spring break this week and we have been listening to this CD NON-STOP... I LOVE IT. I am a music person so when I hear songs I can't help but dance and I've been dancing around in my van with this CD...Here is the picture of the last box I received from Denise.... AGAIN, so generous and I LOVED EVERYTHING! THANKS DENISE.... I hope you got spoiled and pampered like me.

No comments: