Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Secret Pal is Theresa!


I have been SO spoiled the last three months by my wonderful SP Theresa! I had some very good clues and sort of figured it out but was very happily surprised today when I came home to a big brown box on the front step. I must admit that I cried when I opened the box - even before getting to the gifts. Joe was with me and asked why I was crying - well it was hard to explain - it was just this overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Theresa and I "met" on the CCAI paperchase board way back in June of 06' - we shared many of our milestones together - fingerprints, bumps along the way, but eventually DTC and LID the same day. I even had the pleasure of meeting her and her wonderul husband at the CCAI Orlando reunion. Well having had Theresa as my SP was very special to me - I believe that we will travel together to meet our daughters. First thing I opened, per Theresa's instructions, was the beautiful book You're All My Favorites - inside was a touching note. Theresa, I too believe that we will be lifetime friends and forever connected. Next up, was the beautiful ladybug picture frame that we decided will be for Miranda's referral picture. We also received a Lifebook Writing Guide - this has been something I have been looking into so I can't wait to read this and begin her Lifebook. The ladybug pen was quickly taken by Joseph for his backpack to take to school tomorrow. The Treasured Traditions St. Patrick's Day photo album is great and I look forward to start some green outfit photos for this! Okay, the SHOES - They are too cute and we can't wait to see her little feet in them. The beautiful ladybug is proudly being displayed in our living room and I can't wait to try to the Gracie Spa Scrub - it smells fabulous! Last, but not least, MRK received a Ladybug discovery toy - it looks like so much fun and Joseph can't wait to play it with her ( and either can Joe & I) - Theresa, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the wonderful gifts for us and for Miranda Rae - but I am eternally grateful for the friend I have found on this journey to our daughter.
~~~Daniella

No comments: