Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank You Rebecca!


Ok so I figured it out with a little help just before the last gift arrived. I knew that my pal and I had to belong to another group besides this one just on how well she knew me. As soon as I found out that then all I did was check out the post mark and figure it out. I know I'm bad but as much as I love surprises I try to figure everything out.


Rebecca, as usual got us the best gifts. As usual she thought of my boys and got them each a three pack of POP ROCKS. They can't wait to try them after dinner tonight. For Diana she got a CD of Chinese lullaby's. I can't wait to rock Diana to sleep listening to them. She also got her this cute little flower garden that plays music. I LOVE it! I think we will have a lot of fun playing with that.


For mommy she got the cutest bug candy. It MAY be too cute too eat....Also she got me the cutest personalized luggage tag. It is black with white polka-dots with a ladybug and my name on it.


I can't begin to thank you for everything you have done these past three months! The encouraging emails, the e-cards, and of course the gifts have been so much appreciated! I will cherish all of it and think of you often.


Lisa

No comments: