Monday, March 26, 2007

What an Amazing Pal you are Andrea Y.....

I just received my secret pal box and I was so excited to see it when i drove up that I actually fell up the stairs tryingto get in the house.

Clumsyness aside I tore open the box to find the cutest stuffed pink pig ,that is actually a hand puppet that makes the funniest oinking noises.

This will be great for distracting Mila when I need too and annoying hubby (see double duty)
J/K Hubby.
An adorable package of sparkly fun hair ties.


A 100 good wishes diaper bag that was just over so heart felt it brought me to tears...

A pretty chinese wind chime that I just hung on my patio outside Mila's Nursery and as always a card with a loving note of friendship.


Andrea Y , I may have guessed it was you correctly but you wrote everytime Ihear the chimes to think of our children.


I will but I will also think of you ''My Dear Special Pal''........
Thank You for Everthing.XOXO

Dee Kelley
DH Rob

No comments: