Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Fabulous Secret Pal - Laura


Thanks again for my March surprise. As usual, I loved everything! I got an adorable spring outfit for my little munchkin. I love the red flowers. The onesie is too cute, and in case you can't read what it says in the photo - " Vintage 2007 - Exceptional Year - Perfect Growing Conditions - Enjoy Contents Immediately ". My hubby thinks that is the cutest thing he's ever seen. She also sent me the awesome red baseball cap and 2 packets of heavenly smelling bath salts. I can't thank you enough for everything. You have completely spoiled me, and beyond the gifts, you have become a great friend. Thank you, Laura, for being a part of our journey. Someone out there is about to be matched with a very special secret pal.

Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, thank you for your touching post. It has been my pleasure to be your Secret Pal and I was the one who was spoiled in getting to know such an AMAZING woman (you!). :)