Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thank You Special Pal.......

First let me start off by saying that my box was so special that the post office didn't want to give it to me(they were after the chocolate.)


I opened a big box to find a big heart shaped valentine(already gone).

A delicious box of hot cocoa (so needed freezing in NY)

An absolutly beautiful little ski oufit by Gymboree that Mila will just look too cute in ...

And the prettiest porcelin China Doll I have ever seen(It will be in Mila's nursery and I will tell her one of her Special Aunties gave it to her).


I put her my night stand and stared at her till i fell asleep she's Amazing.

And as always a sweet card to go with it.


I just can't seem to say enough about how wonderful you are Special Pal !


You have shown me sooo much Love and Kindness and have showered me with More cards then I have ever recieved.


You have given me Tears of Joy during the Hardest times of My Life.

And I want you to know although this will be our last Month together you will always have a special place in my heart and my Home.


Thank You Always,

Dee Kelley

DH Rob

No comments: