Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks to my Secret Pal!!

How happy I was yesterday to see a note in my mailbox from the postman marked "Parcel at front door"! My secret pal sent a wonderful box of goodies for me to enjoy. She must have read through my blogs, because the items she sent suited me perfectly.

First out of the box - the candy - yummy sour treats and gum (I've already polished off half of it!). Then came chocolate fortune cookies (they're too pretty to eat). Moving on - she included a ball of multi-colored knitting yarn (soon to be transformed into a baby hat for our daughter).

Lastly, in the box nestled the cutest stuffed rabbit, and an accompanying book titled "Guess How Much I Love You". I have never seen this book before - the story is so sweet!

Thanks so much to my Secret Pal for such a thoughtful present. I'm glad to hear your life is calming down a bit - I hope another Tea Monkey is spoiling you as well as you are spoiling me !!

Heather in AZ

No comments: